-
December 25th, 2005, 08:10 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey everyone! I am going to be adding some for sale items within the next few days... All AG stuff of course... I am debating on selling my PM Samantha who is in mint condition... grandparents gave her to me many years ago and she sat in my closet for years, never played with! I am also possibly thinking about selling some other dolls, clothes, etc I will post more when I have a chance, but wanted to give you gals a chance first before resorting to ebay... If I do get rid of Sam, Id like her to go somewhere where she will be loved and cared for! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ps.. However, I did put up the "starry night" outfit on ebay this morning, look under wrx_gal if interested! [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 25, 2005 04:12 PM: Message edited by: wrx-gal ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks